Saturday, March 20, 2010

RobWild State of Gaming

I've still been playing champions online all this time and enjoying the game. It has many flaws regarding end game but fortunately it provides many cool things for the early levels in terms of customization of your charactor and abilities. I find that once they reach 27-30 they feel complete, and end game doesn't offer anything I want to strive for. However despite all that I'm still there, grinding away my latest creation with a friend. I'm not sure how much longer the game will last but its been a good game to play anyway and I'm happy I decided to play it.

All that being said, there are some great games coming out on the horizon that I'm sure will pull me away. In a stroke of good luck one such of those games in beta fell into my lap. I got a starcraft 2 beta invite from a friend at work. This is a game my friends and I have been waiting for for a long time. Its great to be able to try it out. As I have only played it once so far in the beta I will try to detail out some things about my games and what I learned as I go here.

No comments: